Friday, April 29, 2011

Atlantica Online: Solo 120 Spy Hunt Squad Mode

So this was the first attempt of the new Spy Hunt tbs. With practice we should all get a lot faster / better at it. Also with more mob infos should get easier.

To remind, my might is 1.4 mil and i am far from having +10 items.

Feast was off. Energizer title.

I think this tbs can be done very quick. In theory you can run in, kill boss 1 then die (cata at base sitting), res at base, heal up and go kill boss 2. Maybe people with melee main can use melee x 4 and run in with speed upgrade while guarding on the way. Other mains can still shoot or use potions / blessing on the way. It is a theory to be tested, but I think we will find a way to do this much faster than 35 minutes.
Its a theory still to be tested.

A lot of mob positions are packed groups of 5-6 mobs so very good targets for gun/cannon mercs. I even felt cannon would do better because gun needs a straight line and sometimes the map is designed to block the line of sight. So if I would have a better cannon weapon than gun I think i would select a cannon merc.


I see a lot more flame traps than net traps in new tbs missions.

Sight helps a lot to get a nice shot at those setup enemy mobs. Because once they scramble you gotta pick em off 1 at a time sometimes, so this slows you down.

I am still a lot more afraid of regular tbs bow/cannon mobs than any of the new tbs mobs. I didn't really feel any of the new tbs mobs were a major threat. I more felt they all gotta be dealt with, but didn't really avoid / protect vs. a specific one in particular.

Enjoy!

No comments: