Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Atlantica Online: Huarong Pass 20 Battles - Skirmish 126

Checking out the new skirmish after the patch.

  • I was not so happy about he loot, I expected more, especially given there are 7 mobs per mob instead of 6.
  • BUT it seems a great place to JP evil extract quite easily.
  • There also seems to be again less than 12 slots which is always nice for JP purposes.
  • It was more funny with those big catapult guys.
  • The mini-boss seems to be VERY mean, but do note I don't have any mob info yet and no defence title.
  • I think the exp and workload were nice, correct for this place and nice enough for me to grind if i dont wanna worry too much about higher skirmishes.

I am not in uber equipment, far from it, my might is 1.4 mil. But a lot of that might is in the weapons as I always prioritise weapons over anything else.


No comments: