Sunday, March 27, 2011

Atlantica Online: Solo Flamethrower Squad Mode TBS Mission by G1cannon

Here is another video of me soloing squad version of FT. I have become a lot better with practice, also I have improved my equipment on those 3 mercs since the 1st video and I have learned tricks of making the whole video in 1 small file, so there are no part 1, 2, 3, etc.

So as usual it is important to take out that first gate as soon as possible to reduce mobs spawning.

I have also started to seth my catapult a lot more than mercs. I feel it works better as it can shoot from far safely.

I still sometimes forget to remove traps with scrolls.

I am using now the same Nix+10 cannon, but I got a +7 Evil Gun for my jani now and my oracle wears a little stronger armor. Still on the armor side I am in average DG +3. I have improved the rings though, they are +7 to +10 endurance.

With learning I think a person with +2+3 DG armors and 6ish weapons can do it. Also if your weapons are weaker you can use seth catapult more as everyone's cata is equal in strength. I feel gun mercs works best as can target more than 1.

The traps I am putting around are just level 1 cheap traps, I put them because they are cheap and if needed i can hide behind them.

(Sound is the same sound from the game from atlantica.ndoorsgames.com)


No comments: