Monday, March 14, 2011

Atlantica Online: G1cannon Solo TBS Mission Flamethrower Squad Mode

This is my 2nd time success on FT - I still have much to learn to improve. Enjoy.

Notice you have to take care because of the bugs in TBS that Ndoor is not fixing for many months now.

I show my equipment in the end. I am around 1.2m might. With learning I think a person with +2+3 DG armors and 6ish weapons can do it. Also if your weapons are weaker you can use seth catapult more as everyone's cata is equal in strength. I feel gun mercs works best as can target more than 1.

The traps I am putting around are just level 1 cheap traps, I put them because they are cheap and if needed i can hide behidn them.

At the end I was trying not to trigger the flamethrowers but as boss did not come to me, I had to go to the boss.



G1cannon Atlantica Online Solo TBS Mission Flamethrower Squad Mode (Part 1 of 3)


G1cannon Atlantica Online Solo TBS Mission Flamethrower Squad Mode (Part 2 of 3)


G1cannon Atlantica Online Solo TBS Mission Flamethrower Squad Mode (Part 3 of 3)

No comments: