Friday, May 21, 2010

Atlantica Online: Atlas Ore Adventure

Atlas ore is a very expensive "pleasure" and is also the only way high level people can raise the power of their weapons.

For those who do not know, Atlas Ore is an Item Mail item costing about 10 USD for 100 atlas ore. Different level and enhancement items use different amounts. For example divine shield +5 uses 40 atlas ore to just try to raise it. Dragon God +5 is 120 atlas ore.

No success is guaranteed and the % chance nobody knows. Luck hugely varies. Some people get an item to +10 with maybe 500-1500 ore and others lose completely. My example here I suppose is somewhere in the middle.

So here is how I spent more than 8 billion.
The good thing is that I did not end up in the negative, but I must admit I was hoping for at least one +10 item.

As a note I did only 1 item quite a lot, most of the time up, down, up, down, and then when ore was finishing and it was getting nowhere I tried to improve other weapons same way.

1 comment:

admin said...

*grumpy* 2 high level people says this was total failure :(((